3. Complete the Union College online "My Financial Aid" questionnaire
You'll be prompted by email to access your Portal account once you've been accepted.
- When you've logged into Portal, click "My Financial Aid," make sure the top right drop-down bar reads "2022/2023," then under the menu select the "Financial Questionnaire."
- If you have not gotten the Portal instructions after being accepted, double check that we have your correct email address (see contact us below).
4. Confirm details in "My Financial Aid"
Once your FAFSA and questionnaire have been received and processed, you will be notified of your awards, aid eligibility and payment plan by email.
- On the My Financial Aid portion in the Portal, click on "Accept/Decline Awards" to accept, decline or revise your financial awards.
6. Make your first payment at www.ucollege.edu/pay
- Your non-refundable confirmation deposit will allow you to start registering for classes. It will be automatically applied to your first month's payment.
- Nursing students pay a $400 confirmation deposit for application fees (no additional deposit fee).
- Graduate students who get into the PA program do not pay the confirmation deposit.
- The first payment for spring semester is due by January 15.
- The first payment for fall semester is due by August 15.
- Whenever these deadlines are a Saturday, the deadline is moved two days—to Monday.
Returning student deadlines
All students must have their balance paid in full before they can complete registration for the next semester.